FOWT 2019 – April 24th and 25th/ International Brokerage Event in Montpellier
FOWT is the world's largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind turbines.
A true international and privileged place for business and partnering.
In this context, the Enterprise Europe Network organizes B2B meetings.
They have been conceived as a platform of partnerships offering you the opportunity to meet business, technical and financial partners, to participate in R & D projects and to expand your international professional network in the floating offshore wind turbines.
SECTORS / TOPICS
1. Bankability, insurability and financing of commercial-scale projects
2. Innovation and latest developments in public policies, tendering process, support schemes
3. Optimizing offshore operations from installation to decommissioning
4. O&M and HSE
5. Zoning, permitting and local acceptability
6. Electrical interconnection from grid issues to innovations
7. Relevant innovations (products, methods, process) resulting from existing floating projects
8. Floating substructures, wind turbines and mooring systems
9. Floating wind and its surrounding marine habitat: challenges and solutions
10. Supply-chain readyness: from demonstrators and pilot farms to mass production
11. Countries and/or states’ past and future strategies on floating offshore wind
12. Cost reduction through evolutions in standards and design process
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You register on line and create a profile by April 17th at :
You will then be able to consult other participants’ profiles, submit and receive meeting requests.
The organisers will establish and send you your individual meetings schedule a week before the Event.
Participation to the B2B is free of charge and open to participants already registered at the FOWT Conference.
Subscription to the Conference is required. Sign up for the Conference below :