03/09/2020 - 04/09/2020 Brokerage Event
Brokerage event Iot, AI & Robotics @ SIDO in Lyon, France
The 6th edition of SIDO (the intelligence of things showroom), is postponed due to covid19 situation and will take place in Lyon the 3-4 September 2020 at the Lyon Convention Centre (Cité internationale).
Our organisation, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises will organise the fourth edition of the brokerage event / international B2B meetings at the event (formerly IoTMatch/SIDOmatch)
Open to all professionnal private and public players (companies, clusters, research laboratories...)
Matchmaking/Brokerage event platform :
Information about the fair :
The fair is growing since 2015 and became the most important IoT, AI and Robotics fair in France. About 10 000 visitors and 450 exhibitors are expected. Average participation is about 100 participants and 200 meetings from 20 differents countries.
The brokerage event targets the 3 technologies groups of IoT, AI & Robotics + applications markets :
- Internet of Things (5G, autonomous vehicles, blockchain, cloud, cryptocurrencies, machine to machine, parts/kits, printing/scanning, processors/chips, protocols / telecom / infrastructures, quantum computing, sensors / sensor networks)
- Robotics (consumer robotics, industrial robotics, hardware for robots, software for robots, UAVs / Drones)
- Artificial Intelligence (algorithms, AR/MR/VR, data analytics, data collection, digital assistant, facial/visual recognition, machine learning, voice/sound recognition)
- Applications markets (agrifood/agritech, customer experience, energy & utilities, healthcare, home, lifestyle/entertainment, manufacturing industry, transport & logistics, security & safety, smart city, other)
More generally, the event goal is to tackle the main issues related to IoT, AI and robotics sectors:
- Drive tomorrow's uses and encourage companies to imagine new services and reinvent their business models.
- Create an innovation culture in companies and organisations.
- Decipher and understand the challenges of the IoT, AI and robotics sectors.
- Identify the growth levers and business opportunities.
- Remove the constraints on the development of the IoT, AI and robotics sectors.
- Discover innovative products and services.
- Stay ahead of the curve and rethink development strategies.
- Help to imagine and design a connected and intelligent project with the right partners.
Bilateral meetings will take place only in the morning of the 3 and 4 of May.
Hence participants will be able to profit and participate in SIDO activities in the afternoon : "How to" conferences, collaborative workshops and open platform presentations, good practices exchange and sectoral use cases/applications.
If you are a member of the Enterprise Europe Network, and you want to become a co-organiser of the brokerage event, contact me !
I will send you a kit for communication and dissemination for your clients.
The event has been introduced to the ICT Sector Group and put on the 2020 rolling plan.
Registration are now open on Merlin for Network partners interested in the brokerage event.
Registration : February 14 to September 2
Meetings selection : April 1 to September 2